MENU

Slide

Saturday, January 28, 2006

its over its over it's over
i cant imagine how much tears i've shed
this morning i woke up with my eyes both swollen, terrible

i guess the feeling's not there anymore
its true i don't even have the "lian ai" de feeling there anymore
most of the time i feel pain
think of it guess it's me being stupid
why did i even go back to him and trust him
throw myself back into he's arms so willingly
when i know i'd get hurt, again
haa. dumb

i guess, i don't even love him
zhi shi, zai ze li sha sha de deng dai yi qian de ta.
only, im just being stubborn and waiting for the old him to come back
he who wonld never hurt me, thinking of all sorts of ways to make me happy
make me feel so loved, who spent so much happy times with me
make me feel so peaceful and relaxed, is gone

i realise, i haven been truthful to myself all this while
for this eight months, i've just been lying to myself
that he'd be back for me one day
and i just kept waiting for that sake of the man i loved
but now when i look at him,
i don't really know this man
he's just somebody i thought he was
they say, im just too naive.
it's time i get over this and open my eyes real big
that.. he's NOT the one anymore
he's Not my perfect lover anymore
everything'sOVER, he's not coming back

one good thing about not being leon lim's gf anymore is:
THERE'S NO NEED TO CARE ABOUT WHATEVER RUBBISHIE IMAGE ANYMORE!!!
IM GONNA BE THAT CRAZY SOT FIDEL AGAIN AGAIN AND AGAIN !
hahas, im gonna laugh like mad like i used to
wahahas-

No comments: